Apart from having spectacular script choices, Alia Bhatt has, without a doubt, made heads turn with her designer clothing and giving us major wedding inspired outfits. From the cute Radha in her debut to Filmfare award-winning Sehmat, she has become a major trendsetter for today’s generation.
I’m going to go one step ahead and list all my favorite Alia Bhatt wedding outfit ideas for every ceremony! Yayyy Indeed! Furthermore, read- ANUSHKA SHARMA INSPIRED FASHION OUTFITS.
The fun and flirty looks of these ensembles worn by Alia Bhatt make for a lucrative wedding inspired outfits. Rocking all colors and styles, Alia looked undeniably marvelous in these designer clothing. I have for you the Rainbow-hues Saree and the chic white two-piece lehenga choli.
- The Royal Rainbow: This Tarun Tahiliani wedding outfit idea is all kinds of class and colors. Try something similar for engagement and dazzle with a messy high ponytail. Add some kanganas for that bling!
- Simple white lehenga: This off-white lehenga with golden glitters and earrings makes for a perfect engagement dress. You’re going to look like a chic bridesmaid. Furthermore, try this with barbie waves, and a silver-golden clutch.
Mehandi & Sangeet
Alia Bhatt unquestionably spread some cute chic charm at her friend’s wedding sangeet and Mehandi function. From beautiful henna tattoos to floor-breaking dance numbers, this is a full-of-life ceremony. The wedding inspired outfits are 100% summer fashion and will work magic. I picked the yellow and blue summer colors for the Mehandi event, and the classic Red velvet sharara for Sangeet.
- The Yellow blouse lehenga: Pretty day colors of this designer clothing are a sight to behold. The lightly studded lehenga looks splendid, and you can add a white potli purse to it.
- The Sharara: A simple and royal looking red velvet sharara is a must-have in your wardrobe. Moreover, it will make a great wedding outfit for the Sangeet ceremony, allowing room for you to dance while looking gorgeous in those big golden earrings.
The Cocktail Party
It is my favorite part of any wedding. Hot suited-up guys, themes, and lots, and lots of booze. Alia’s wardrobe managed to give me two stunning fashion choices for this party, a simple yet sexy peach-is gown, and the bold red dress.
- The quirky red dress: This is a phenomenal wedding outfit idea for a cocktail party. It combines both sass and style and will go well with Red bold lips and a black clutch.
- The peach gown: This IIFA-look is in my top 3. The no-makeup makeup looks, and messy fish braid is a major goal. This gown gives a different ethereal and stylish feeling.
And the day is here! The Badrinath Ki Dulhania actress has left me confused. To be very honest, I could not pick just two options. Alia Bhatt slayed the traditional wedding outfit ideas by wearing alluring lehengas from different designers on various occasions. With a heavy heart, I had to choose only two, and I decided to bring to you; the classic black and heavenly blue & white lehengas.
- The Black Lehenga: She wore this as a Diwali party look, and well, you know B-Town parties are nothing short of small weddings. She added bling to the outfit with her chiseled makeup and graceful golden earrings.
- Blue embroidery on white lehenga: Alia dazzled in a middle-parted bun with jewelry coupled with her dazzling lehenga. Moreover, designer clothing will leave a mark on both day and night weddings.
With a million-dollar smile and a promising career, Alia Bhatt is an A-list celebrity with stunning fashion choices. I give you two ethereal looks; The Surreal Saree Look and The undeniably effortless Beautiful Ball Gown look.
- The Cinderella gown: She looks gorgeous in this strapless star-studded silver organza ball gown that makes for a perfect Reception look. Furthermore, try this wedding inspired outfit with a messy bun and Cinderella heels.
- The mermaid aree: Rocking a royal blue saree and dropping major Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani vibes, this designer clothing is a must-wear irrespective of the occasion you choose to don it on.
These wedding inspired outfits from Alia Bhatt’s wardrobe should unquestionably be on your list of designer clothing this wedding season. I’ve handpicked all of these from hundreds of glamorous looks, so I’m pretty sure you’ll knock a people or two when you don them. Smile, Style, and Slay some guys.
Read Next- A GUIDE TO ANUSHKA SHARMA’S WEDDING OUTFITS.
Be their goals!